A Licensed Professional Nurse (LPN) is responsible for providing professional nursing care for our Day Hab consumers. Our LPNs are a pivotal part of our company. They ensure that the people in our care have a great experience.
LPNs work during the day. They should have a specialty in Home Health. They do receive supplemental bonus pay based on performance.
- Provide healthcare to consumers, includes tube feedings, oral or nasal suctioning, catheterizations (bladder, suprapubic), and IM, IV medication administration
- Maintain daily written documentation associated with the provision of healthcare to consumers
- Prepare specialized personal care assessments and document personal care procedures
- Implement and assist staff in providing in specialized personal care procedures
- Participate in ISP and other meetings as required
- Maintain active communication with families/guardians and group homes regarding health care issues.
- Valid New Jersey LPN license
- Minimum of one year related work experience in a healthcare setting required
- Clinical skills: documentation of care, medication administration, infection control precautions, assessing patient educational needs, physical assessment, obtaining vital signs, care coordination.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a Non-Profit Organization a plus
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Masking is required for those who: are not fully vaccinated, are not boosted when eligible, have been granted an exemption, choose not to disclose their vaccination status. Regardless of status, daily screening is required before each work day which includes answering questions and a temperature check. Social distancing is encouraged.
No Licensed Professional Nurse positions are available. Please sign up for our Careers Newsletter to be notified of new positions.