Membership makes you a special part of the ArcMorris community with prioritized access to updates, resources, and events.
Membership is open and free to all who are interested - make sure you sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of our site. A suggested annual donation of $20 for an individual or $30 for a family is appreciated - see links to the left for payment options.
Thank you to all who joined us for the Fall Membership Meeting on November 16, 2022. The following are some links referenced in the meeting which you may find useful:
Our main slideshow presentation
Volunteer Guardianship One on One, Inc.
Medicaid Unwinding from the Public Health Emergency presentation
ArcMorris relies on the support of its members so that we can gain a wider perspective of the needs of our community. Our members strengthen our voice when we encourage state officials and legislators to improve the quality of life for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Membership donations also serve as a supplemental source of funds for the programs and activities we provide.
Benefits of an ArcMorris annual membership:
- When you join ArcMorris, you will also become a member of The Arc of New Jersey and The Arc of the United States, and all of the benefits they offer
- Access to a network of families, self-advocates and professionals providing support, experience, information and encouragement to one another
- Access to the ArcMorris Spring and Fall Membership meetings
- Priority access and discounts to ArcMorris events
Benefits included from The Arc of New Jersey:
- Subscription to The Arc of New Jersey bi-annual newsletter, Progress, as well as their other newsletters which include information about trainings, conferences and special events, where you will meet and learn from other families and professionals
- Subscription to the e-Action Network to receive email action alerts and other critical news
Benefits included from The Arc of the United States:
- Subscription to The Arc of the United States’ national newsletter, Empower, with information on the organization and current legislation in effect for people with I/DD
- Access to The Arc of the US newsletters and the latest information they provide
- Up-to-the minute alerts about the latest on Capitol Hill so you know when to take action
- Discounted registration to our annual national events such as National Convention
- Access to exclusive insurance coverage rates through our partner Mercer
- Includes Group Term Life Insurance, Health Insurance such as major medical, Medicare supplement, life line screening, hospital income, and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Coverage and availability may vary by state
For 70 years, ArcMorris has made a difference in the lives of people affected by intellectual and developmental disabilities.
One way in which we have connected individuals and families to the organization is through our membership. As a member of a tri-level organization (National, State, and County), there are many benefits. But the greatest benefit may be the knowledge that you are doing your part so ArcMorris can continue to help make a difference in the lives of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families.
Our progress as an organization and the gains we have made for people with intellectual and other developmental disabilities have occurred hand in hand. And that progress has largely been achieved because of the grass roots nature of our movement.
For more information about membership, please contact us at 973-326-9750 ext. 238.